Sunday, August 14, 2011

Today was Sunday and I am very glad that I was in Sunday School and even though I still have a lot of difficulty sitting in the sanctuary I am able to hear the Pastor in the Brides room. I'll admit I don't get as much out of that as I do the Sunday School class. Our lesson was on friendship and what it means. I am blessed to have a lot of friends but I am also blessed with some very close friends.
My oldest daughter had her last reading camp today so I had the youngest. We came home and took a good long nap. I really needed it and one thing has become obvious to me is rest is a necessary. I also received so much support from what happened last week and people that really know me know that I would never do anything to bring dishonor or not be forthcoming in any matter. It really makes me feel good to know that the people that know me the best know the truth and are truly troubled by the way things were handled.
But, this is a new week. A new beginning and it will be a busy one. School starts and I continue with therapy on Tuesday and counseling on Wednesday. I'm not sure about therapy on Thursday but still plan to attend the appointment with the neurologist on Friday so keeping busy and all of these things taking place in the mornings will allow me to get rest in the afternoon and really begin to put this behind me.
I forgot to mention that the colorectal doctor did say that with Parkinson's patients a lot of times it affects their colons which would explain why I can be constipated and at the same time when things begin to happen I am incontenent. So, that is just another opinion leaning towards Parkinson's. We still don't know for sure but the pieces are beginning to fall into place. We will see.
I feel pretty weak today and the pain in my legs and toes has been pretty rough but I have come to expect that on a daily basis. But, no chest pains today so that is good news.
So, life goes on and just want to get my life in order. I am grateful to all my friends and the support I have received. That is a good feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment