Saturday, August 20, 2011

Today I got to spend with my daughter and my bud Jason. We had a great time but I was worn out by the end of the day. I actually fell asleep in a chair sitting upright. I am very impressed with the man Jason is developing into and the young lady my daughter is. Cottia has an active and loving Father but Jason did not. He is a testiment to what God can do to guide a life if a person will simply allow him. I hope Cottia and Eva will grop up to appreciate what they have and how much they are loved by their father. One thing I have noticed is how both of them look up to Jason and admire him and want his approval. I could not think of a better example of an older brother for them than him. He is just a great kid and I am blessed to have him in our lives.
I did fall again today. At first I didn't think it was anything to worry about but I fell in some briars. My hands hurt and I have discovered some minor scratches on my leg. But, it will be ok. I don't feel the pain like a lot of folks do so from that point it is ok. Just another frustration for me to deal with. My toes look like that have spread a bit more and that is very painful and my right pinky toe also has spread and my right arm hurts but that could be from the fall because I fell forward and I tried to stop the fall. When I have fall backwards I could not stop the fall because of the tremors. I am looking forward to continuing to fight and will never give up.
I just feel I have to push my body and make it realize it is stronger than it knows and that is hard. The ringing in my ears is still there and the weakness in my left side is still there but I didn't feel a major tremor today just some minor ones and my hands shook. I think I will rest well tonight and look forward to worshiping tomorrow in the Kings house. I hope everyone has a good night and may God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment