Friday, August 26, 2011

Not too much to report today. I was very tired from the sleepless night but I did get a lot of rest this afternoon. My heart is skipping beats some tonight but I think it is because I wanted to go to the game so badly and have decided it is just best to stay home. I feel bad that Emily and the girls have gone. But, I know she will have help and that does make it a little easier. Maw Maw and Paw Paw will be there so she will have them to help. They went out to eat barbeque but I decided to just stay home. If I went I think I would have been more of a burden than a help. Emily already has to get the plates for the girls so adding me would put all the more stress on her and I just don't want that. So, here I sit on a Friday night and the first game of the season. I don't know if I can remember that ever happening before. But, it is for the best. If I went I could fall or have a tremor and that is just not worth it. Eva went with Emily and Cottia so I am alone and really feel more like a burden than ever. I love high school football so much but even that has been taken away from me at least for now. I just want to crawl in a corner and cry but I have to push on. Well, that is about it. I hope to have a much better nights sleep tonight and get the rest I need. I also hope Emily and the girls have fun and stay safe and pray for all those in the path of Irene. I guess it is just me and the TV for a few hours. Have a good night everyone and I hope Swansea pulls out a win.

No comments:

Post a Comment