Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Not much to post today. I did get some great news from my cardiologist and the new medicine for the angina seems to really be working and so is the new BP medicine. So, I got a good report and don't have to go back to the cardiologist for 6 months unless something happens. I am tired but getting that good news is well worth it.
I am very tired today and I think it has a lot to do with how hard I worked yesterday at therapy. Once the girls leave for swimming lessons I will go back to bed. I have been trying to figure out how I can fit 20 hrs of work in with my therapy and not having a set back but we still have some time to try to figure that out. The doctor's haven't released me yet so I am still in limbo as to weather I will be able to return to work.
so, that is about it for today. I plan on resting this afternoon and look forward to tomorrow and another day of a challenging work out and getting better. No matter what I know I am in the right place and dealing with the right place to get the treatment I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment