Monday, August 29, 2011

I haven't blogged in a few days but wanted to do some catching up. I feel I am continuing to improve even though I nearly fell at Church yesterday and had a pretty good tremor in the neck during lunch. I did fall today but luckily I was within reach of my truck so I just grabbed it before hitting the ground. I suppose it is also a good thing that I don't feel the burn like most folks do. The pain in my left foot and chin area continue to be a mystery to me. My toes seem to have stopped spreading apart but are at about the same distance they have been for a little while now. I am tired as usual but try to make myself do things. I can tell this is taking a toll on Cottia our oldest and that is not easy for me to deal with. She is and always has been very protective of me. She was sitting next to me yesterday when the tremor hit and she gently rubbed my back and then just kind of laid on me as if to say daddy it is going to be ok no matter what.
I did not go to the football game and right now have no plans to go to any of them even though I want to. It is even getting to where I don't really want to go out to eat because I don't want to fall and I don't want to have tremors in public. But, I force myself to try so that I don't become depressed.
Tomorrow is therapy day and I am looking forward to that and then counseling with Glenda. Thursday I have an appointment with my ENT. My hearing is either getting worse or when I am asleep I am just so out of it that I don't hear the phone. That is new. I always woke to the phone ringing before.
Well, that is about it. I am still waiting on short term disability to approve me from August 19th through Sept 20th when long term kicks in. I still don't understand what the hold up is if long term has already approved then what is holding up short term. If someone figures out how this all works then let me know.
Well, I am off to get some rest and wait on my wonderful family to get home. God continues to be faithful and his love never stops. Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment