Monday, August 22, 2011

Not much to blog about today. I did get to spend some time with my buddy Jason and really enjoyed it. It was a beautiful day outside and God has given us so much. I took care of some business issues over the phone and trying to figure out what we keep and what we let go. We face some tough decisions but we are prepared and with God as our guidance we will make it.
I am a bit bruised and scratched from the fall yesterday and Saturday and I have some pain in the legs. But, I am feeling like I can move around better and my speaking is better even though there are still some issues there and I obviously still struggle with balance issues. But, there is progress because my speech is better and I feel I am getting around better. My plan now is once I am better and am able to return to work I fully intend to become an insurance agent and will make things work for our family. I certainly have a story to tell and I am not afraid to share it on how companies work and what can happen if you don't have insurance. Even though the end of my career was not handled correctly, I am grateful for the years I had and the friendships I made so the story I can tell of what can happen out of the blue should help me to help people to understand they have to be prepared for the unexpected. I fully intend to continue fighting and will not give up and hope to back as a strong and vibrant person sooner than later. I refuse to allow whatever is causing this to last a lifetime.
But, I do also fully intend to make sure that I am better and ready to return to work so that this thing. This rare disease will not come back to haunt me in the future.
Well, Emily and the girls will be home soon and I always look forward to seeing them. They bring such joy to my life and just seeing those smiles make it all worth while. So, it is time to get into some deep counseling and really face the demons of the past and allow God to heal so that my life can move forward and I return to the vibrant man I once was. It really isn't that I owe it to myself but I do owe it to my girls and my family.
So, I hope everyone has a great evening and may God continue to bless each and everyone. Have a great evening. t

No comments:

Post a Comment