Monday, August 15, 2011

Today was a pretty typical Monday. There were a few exceptions. I woke at 4:30 and could not go back to sleep. I am finding it difficult to forgive the investigator. I want to and the facts are they were going to let me go anyway so I just can't get past why send him and add to the stress I already had. Then, add in the fact that I asked for where it was written and did not even receive a return call until they made the decision and it is just hard. Then, add in the fact that I called HR at the corporate headquarters and they did not return my call. But, I did get some rest this afternoon.
On another note, the new cloths that we bought for the weight loss continue to fit me so I have not regained the weight at least not yet. But, the pain in my toes are really intensifying. I still hope to make the neurologist appointment this week. The pain in the third toe on the left side is the worst and I am still dealing with a lot of fatigue. This news certainly is not helping me get the rest I need to get better. If only the corporate office had been up front with me then maybe I could have an easier time.
I told my mother in law last night and she took the news well because I think she expected it given all the circumstances and my health conditions. It is good to know that she believes in me and supports me and understands the situation.
Well, tomorrow is the first day of school for our little girl. First grade. I simply cannot believe it. She is a first grader. Time really does fly by and while I am excited for her, I am also a bit saddened by the fact that she is a little lady and not a little girl anymore. I just pray for her safety and a great first grade.
Tomorrow I will have therapy and Wednesday is counseling but no therapy on Thursday and then the neurologist on Friday so it will be a busy week. I still struggle with confusion and memory issues and the pain in the feet and calves continue to give me fits. Speech is also still an issue but I am still hopefull that I can regain most of my speech fluency.
Right now, I am just tired but I can only imagine how tired my wife is. She has been at school all day and will be late coming in getting ready for the new year. I hope it will be a good one for her and all our students.
So, have a good evening everyone and continue to pray. t

No comments:

Post a Comment