Sunday, August 7, 2011

Not a lot to blog about today. It was a pretty typical Sunday. Got up, the girls are now at a point where they dress theirselves. But, I still help out a bit. I tried to walk some without the walker, I think I did pretty good but I definently do the old man shuffle and there were a few times I felt I was going to fall. But, the good news is I didn't. We went to Sunday School and Church. I do remember the pain in the tail bone was way more intense but a lot of that has to do with the chairs. I could not sit even through the worship time before the sermon so I spent most of the service in the brides room where as normally, I would stay in the sanctuary during the praise and worship but I simply could not this morning.
After Church we had to get some things for Jason as he is staying with us again tonight and I bought us all some lunch. I was completely worn out even th0ugh I had not really d0ne anything but I think that little bit of walking just took it out of me. I will discuss with my physical therapist and see what he thinks when I see him Tuesday.
C0ttia had reading camp so Emily took her there then she is over to spend the night with Chloe so Emily is taking some time for herself. I made a sandwish for Eva and have put her to bed. No bath tonight but she really didn't do anything today so she is good.
Next week it a therapy week then comes the big week with my family doctor and the neur0logist. I just hope we get some answers. I continue to get confused and have memory issues but I do the best I can and try to move forward. I hope everyone has a great night and a great weekend. May God richly bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment