Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Not much to blog about today. I had my counseling session which is always a blessing and I appreciate how my counselor helps me put things into perspective. I came home afterward and was really tired. Talking just makes me so tired. One thing is the counselor said she noticed that I had lost some weight so I may have started losing again but I can't really stand on a scale so I don't know for sure. But, it felt good to hear. We also got some good news that I won't get into but I will say that I am continuing to work hard on rehab and still hold out hope to get back to a job. We still have not heard from the short term but we have received the confirmation of the long term. I still believe my civil rights were violated by the investigator since I explained my memory issues and that I get confused and wanted my wife here yet he made sure he came when she was not able to ge here so I have to weigh how I address that. I don't want to be vengeful but I do want the truth known. So, there are some decisions to be made there. The distance between my toes is spreading and is quite painful especially on the left side. The spreading on the right side has just begun but it too is painful. The tingling in my fingers has moved into my wrist. And continues in my toes. My writing is getting worse if that is possible and filling out forms is becoming a challenge. I did get a good nap and slept well last night so that is good.
School is in full swing and Cottia seems to really enjoy it and her teachers. So far so good. Life keeps moving on and I'm grateful to everyone for their support and prayers. Your concern means so much to me and that you believe in me. It sustains me and my faith. God is still in control and who could ask for anything more. I hope everyone has a good evening. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment