Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Today was a rough day from the stand point of a headache and just being tired. I did get some business done and think I have most all of my paperwork taken care of. There are a few forms to file yet but for the most part I think we are done. The girls are in bed and the house is kind of quiet. It is interesting how the quiet of the house can make you think. I have a lot of decisions to make and I will just leave it that. I did have some tremors today and the headache but that is now gone and I just feel tired. It is also interesting how I feel my family is being guided by God and all I need to do is sit back and allow him to handle everything. I have therapy tomorrow and am looking forward to it and what it brings.
Through all of this I still have my family and refuse to give up. I still suffer some incontinence issues and wonder if that will ever end but my hope is it will get better. I know my rectum is healing but it is just taking time. I still feel embarrassment when the issue arrises but there is not much I can do until it clears up. Life goes on and God is moving. We will just sit back and enjoy his work and do our best to follow his guidance and love. I hope you all have a great night and may God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment