Sunday, July 31, 2011

Our interim pastor was in Church today and preached. I have not seen him in a long time and not sense this whole ordeal began. I was so excited to see him and it set off a tremor. One that was pretty bad compared to the ones I have had recently. I thought I was going to fall but fortunently Pastor Mark was there so I grabbed his hand and it helped to stable me. But, the pain from the tremor is very intense and it has given me such a bad headache. I guess I am still dealing with the whole body tremors. I know I had some resting last night but they were pretty easy. I have been going to bed early. But, I am up in the night and sometimes I have problems falling back asleep. Then other times I fall right back asleep. I think that is pretty normal but not the resting tremors. Today is one of those days I feel discouraged and just wonder how much more I can take. It was great seeing Randy and I love him like a brother so I know the excitement is what caused the tremor. I just hope the neurologist will have some answers. Well, that is about it for now. I may blog more later but I plan to lay down for now and try to get some rest.
On a brighter note, I am very proud of our kids and what they learned from Seesalt now if I could only get them to come to Sunday School and be a part of my wife's class!!!! Just a side note. I am especially proud of my boy Jason. He is really becoming quite the young man and I am very proud of him.
Eva has a bit of a cold so please pray for her and Cottia is in reading camp this afternoon. Well, that is about it. Have a great afternoon everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment