Monday, July 25, 2011

Good afternoon blogger readers. I hope you are all feeling well. Last night was not an easy night for me as I had some difficulty with diarrhea (sp). But, and incontinence but that is just becoming a part of my life. I'm not sure why but today I decided to look up information on Parkinson's disease as my counselor had said she thought I may have it. After reading the information I can certainly see why she would think so. Now, I'm not saying this is Parkinson's but it certainly does have a not of the charactics of the disease from the tremors to the memory issues to the confusion I experience. I am attaching the link below for those interested in learning more.
The girls started swimming lessons today and Emily is taking them so I am home alone. I am tired again which is nothing unusual and also a symptom of parkinsons. But, I am glad the girls are continuing their swimming lessons I just think it is important for them to have as normal a life as possible. So, life goes on. One thing the Parkinson's folks said was to stay the course. It is hard to get a diagnosis and it can take some time but I am going to still try to get back to work the 20 hrs a week necessary so that I can keep my job. God will see us all through whatever it is and he has a plan so I just have to stay the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment