Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Today was one that was fairly uneventful. I did almost fall but I didn't quite hit the ground so that is good. It is a day that I have had to deal with pain more than usual. I am not sure but that may be a good thing. It may mean nerves that had gone dormant could be coming back to life. The pain has primarily been from the lower back and down my legs but it also could be from the therapy sessions so who knows.
Tomorrow is therapy day and I have to call to clear up some things with long term disability. I still hold out hope that I can return to work but it is better to be ready than to wait until the last minute just in case. Of course if the government defaults then it may not matter and we all will be looking for work and not able to have it. I guess we will just have to wait and see.
One thing I know for sure is God is in control no matter what and I just have to trust that it will all work out no matter what. Just keep praying that they will work with me to fill the 20 hrs a week and that I can handle the stress. The tremors do seem to come on the more the stress and I just need to get back to work. I miss the folks I work with and helping the customer even if they are in a bad mood. I think we could all use a lesson from the great old hymn and cound our many blessings one by one. I have so many that we would be here all night if I got started so I will just say that I am blessed and God has been good to us no matter what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment