Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I always look forward to seeing my cardiologist. He has such a good way with patients and is just a great guy. Also, I felt I was going to finally get some good news on the blood pressure issue and I was right. He had told me that the new BP medicine would take some time to get into my system but based on the readings he overlooked it appeared my BP was leveling out in both arms. Still a bit faint and they want me back in another month becauuse of the chest pain. He did show me where there are probably small blockages in the non essential arteries which are not life threatening but it can certainly be painful and feel like a heart attack. It is a type of angina but the most important thing is it will not harm my heart it is just painful and there is a medicine for it!! YEA!! I GET TO TRY YET ANOTHER MEDICINE! He said it took a little while to get in my system and I have to take it twice a day. But, it might help with the angina and keep me from having to take the nitro when the symptoms are so bad like they were when we were in Virginia.
I came home after the apt and took my meds because I did have a tremor while at the doctors office but I managed to calm myself down and I did not fall so I am learning how to slow down and that affects the tremors. I didn't sleep very long because tomorrow is going to be a very busy day with an 7:30 apt with my family doctor then therapy so I will be worn out by midday but I want to go to therapy and my doctor takes patients that early and this will give us time to talk and make a plans for my disability. I look forward to a good day of therapy and just a good day in the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment