Saturday, July 30, 2011

Cottia's first real sleep over went very well. I think all 4 girls had a great time inclucing Eva. She is such a little trooper and will not be left behind in anything. Emily had her Holocaust meeting this morning so I had all 4 girls for a very short amount of time and they behaved very well. I made them come down in the living room with me so we could watch TV. It was only about 15 minutes before Grammie came for Chloe and Jessie and it really wasn't that bad. But, I did not take my medicine because I was afraid of not being alert should something happen. Then, I made a peanut butter sandwich for Eva and Cottia for their lunch then Eva was so exhausted she actually crawled up in my lap. I made her get up and head to get crib for a nap and told Cottia that she could watch TV which she did most of the afternoon. I laid down still without taking my medicine. I decided I wanted to see how I would react. I ended up sleeping for the entire afternoon. I did not realize just how tired I was and still am. When I woke I was in a lot of pain and Emily was home. It was almost 5 and I had put Eva down around 12. Emily said she slept until around 3 so she must have been pretty worn out too. But, I am so glad Cottia had a successful sleep over and I hope she has many more.
I woke in a lot of pain especially in my foot and lower back. A friend of mine called with the number to a pharmacist who has a medicine that might help. She believes like some in my family that all of these symptoms are from the band surgery. I plan to call Monday and speak with the pharmacist. I have noticed that now the right toes are separating some and I wonder what could be causing that. I just have a lot of questions for the neurologist when we meet on the 19th. I still have not heard anything official from the investigator. But, the claim has been approved through the 19th. I just feel so tired and wobbley but I did not fall today. I just felt like I was going to from to time. I did take my medicine but mainly because the pain is so intense that I felt I needed to. I am very concerned about becoming addicted to the medicines but right now they are all I have.
Well, tomorrow is Sunday. So we will go to Church then Cottia has reading camp. I am so proud of her and just love how well she is doing. She is so smart and I just want her life to be filled with joy and happiness and love. I want the same for Eva and it is amazing to watch her grow up with those beautifull blue eyes and strawberry blonde hair. Both my children are simply amazing.
I continue to hope to return to work 20 hours a week before the deadline but I think we have to be ready just in case. I also think I need to see about a medic alert alarm in case I fall and no one is here. Several folks have suggested it but I have not followed through with it as I should. I will look further into the alert though it is just a smart move.
Hope everyone has a good night and be sure to go to Church tomorrow even if you sit in the brides room.

No comments:

Post a Comment