Sunday, July 17, 2011

Emily and the girls made it home safe and sound and the house is once again abuzz with noise and clutter. Things are back to normal. I had a rough night though with tremors and just being restless. So, I am extra tired today but I'll get through it. The pain in my left leg is very intense but I also have not been able to take my medicine because Emily had to take Cottia to reading camp at Columbia College and I have to watch Eva. I have to be as alert as I can be with her. I almost fell down the stairs and spilt some milk but I managed to clean it up. I feel so weak today but again I think that is because I didn't rest very well last night. Hopefully when Eva takes a nap I can get some sleep. I am so ready for this week to be over. The stress is really beginning to mount and I am having more chest pains but there really isn't anything I can do about it. God is in control and I just have to trust him and his plan. Well, I hope everyone has a great Sunday and relaxes some.

No comments:

Post a Comment