Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Well, the great investigation is over. All I can say is I hope no one ever has to go through that. I was caught off guard which led to confusion which led to him believing I was not telling him the truth. Everyone that knows me knows that my life is about the truth. I don't know what it means for us from here on out so it is now a waiting game. But, God is in control and I just have to trust him. I needed to rest but was not able to this afternoon so I am waiting on Emily and the girls to get home. It is my birthday so I am not planning to dwell on something that is out of my control. I will just let God handle it. Much easier said than done I know. But, we move on and with the support of my friends and family nothing else really matters. So, happy birthday to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment