Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July to everyone! Let's celebrate our freedom as Americans. But, most of all, let's celebrate our freedom in Christ!! Just a few updates on me. I got up last night headed to bed and fell in the kitchen. It hurt but I fell against the cabinets so I didn't hit my head and I braced a little for the fall. I am a bit sore this morning but once again God is good and there is nothing broken.

I slept pretty good but my left leg which is where I fell hurt a lot and is still sore this morning. I expect it will be for a while.

I woke about 7:15 this morning to take Jason, my surrogate son, and his cousin Jordan fishing. The boys had a blast and it is good for me to get out but I did over do it a bit. I felt my pace maker working and had a few chest pain but I woke with chest pain and took nitro which cleared it up. It came back as I caught some fish so exursion does bring on some pain but it has calmed down now that I am home and have taken a valum.

No comments:

Post a Comment