Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Well, I woke this morning at 4:30 with Chest pain and pain in the right side of my lower jaw. But, I know, based on my cardiologist, that it is angina. So, I decided to stay in bed and see if it got better. But, it didn't. I already knew I needed to get the mail which I had forgotten about so I got up, took my nitro spray and then went and got the mail. Moving seemed to help but I hate the headache that comes from the nitro. I checked the dogs, took care of the trash, fed the fish, and now have taken a valum to try to calm down. I am sitting down now with the fans going and plan to just rest today. Oh, one other thing, the cat used the carpet again as a litter box so I had to take care of that as well all of which is risky for me and falling but it has to be done so I did it. I stumbled again but for the second time I was able to stop myself from a full fall so that is good then I took all my medicines and sat down. I plan to watch TV and just stay in the house. I know the headache will wear off and then I will go back to bed and try to get some sleep.
I am so tired and just feel so worn out but I had not thought about how talking makes me tired even more than physical workouts until my doctor of speech therapy mentioned it to me and asked about it but there is very much a connection between talking and the chest pain. I think the physical workout contributes but I talked a lot yesterday to disability, the doctor, and others more than normal and there certainly is a connection. So, I need to limit my talking and keep in mind that it may lead to an angina attack.
So, another day is on and already I have a full blog. I don't know if I will blog again today but I do ask for your prayers.
I spoke with Emily and my girls last night and they seem to be having fun at the beach and I am so glad. I miss them but am glad they are enjoying themselves. They are coming home Saturday and I am excited to see them.
I hope everyone has a great day and will stay cool and hydrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment