Friday, July 29, 2011

Cottia is having a sleep over tonight so the house is filled with laughter and the noise of 4 little girls inclusing Eva. It is hard for her being the youngest but she holds her own. I had my counseling session this morning and had a lot to talk about and actually went a little over. I am still worried about what is going to happen with my job but am trusting that God is in control. The pain in my left foot continues but I am wondering if that is from the toes. It all makes sense and from what I have read and been told others thought I had parkinson's for a while now given the way my neck would shake back and forth. I have printed a lot of material and done a lot of reading and based on that and what others think I will be surprised if this is not Parkinson's. At least we will have an answer.
It should be an interesting night with the girls but I think it is something I need to get used to as Cottia grows up there will be more and more sleep overs. That is what little girls do and I would rather them be here where they are with me and safe than somewhere else.
Getting back to the job issue. It will really come down to if they want to work with me despite the speech issues and weather my doctor thinks driving to and from work is safe. He is concerned about a tremor especially if I become stressed. I had a tremor today but it was pretty minor.
Right now, the main pain is in my lower back, tail bone, and foot. But, we move on and despite it all having a house filled with little girls and their laughter make it all worth while. So, I hope everyone has a great weekend and don't forget to go to Church Sunday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment