Thursday, May 19, 2011

Today was actually a rare day where I spent most of the day in the bed. Usually I do something and I did the dishes and a few little things but the pain in my back has gotten so bad that it was really bothering me. I need to call the doctor tomorrow about calling in a new prescription for the valum and the pain killer.
Emily's former youth pastor has been diagnosed with something that seems very similar to what I have. I don't have all of the symptoms but it is a progressive disease so I do thin it is worth talking to my doctor about. It is Multiple system Atrophy (MSA). It is not a good diagnosis but at this point I would rather know something than continue to just guess. I'll call the doctor tomorrow and mention it and see what he says.
My life seems to be slipping away from me and I just worry that I am going to be a burden for my family. That is probably my worst fear. No matter the diagnosis we will just face it as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment