Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Today has certainly been interesting. I had difficulty sleeping and woke at 5 this AM. I got up and tried to do some things around the house. I went ahead and got the girls ceral ready and loaded the car for Emily. This is a chore moving all the things out with a walker but it has to be done and it is a way I can help. I enjoy getting Emily her tea ready for the day and getting the girls up and going. It is a busy time but a time I enjoy. Cottia gets Eva up so I all I have to do is get her dressed. She is so cute gettin on the coach and getting ready for her morning dressing. She also puts her pull up in the trash then they both head to the table for breakfast. I brush their hair and make sure their tooth paste is ready so all they have to do is brush their teeth. Then, when Emily makes her way around all she has to do is get in the car. I don't always go out when they are loading up but ths morning I did. On the way back to the house I gave Emily a kiss goodbye for the day and had a mild tremor but I think it was just because I was already worn our.
Occupational therapy came at around 9 and tried to take my blood pressure but he could not hear anything which I though was very interesting especially considering how busy a morning I had. So, we did our work out and he took my BP again this time it was there and for the first time it was the same in both arms! That has never happened. It has always been different in my arms but today they both read the same. He asked me if I wanted him to stay but I told him no because physical therapy is coming at 1230 and she will check it again.
My back continues to be in a lot of pain as does my foot but at least right now I do not have a headache. So, yet another interesting day. I did have some pretty hard PVCS during the work out and I am having some chest discomfort but nothing major so I am not too concerned. I just want to get through Physical therapy and go to bed to rest. I also got some great news on disabiliity. Because this is being considered a new claim I have started all over again so there is no real rush on returning. I can take the time necessary to heal as long as it is medically necessary for me to be out. God has certainly been in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment