Friday, May 27, 2011

today I had occupational therapy and then my counseling session. I really like my new counselor. My favorite part of our visits is our prayer time. We spend the last few minutes in prayer and she even read me some from the scripture. I think she is going to send me the verses so I can spend some time reflecting on them. I feel so comfortable with her all though I will admit there are times I'm not sure what to say.
Cottia woke up at 4 this morning and came and got me she said her legs hurt so I got up and gave her some pain medicine. Then, of course, I noticed that Eva was up and playing with her dolls. I knew she probably needed her pull up changed so I got her up and changed the pull up hoping she would sleep the rest of the day.
My mom and Vance took me to counseling. I was fussing because they did not get her exactly when I wanted them to and I was afraid we would be late but we made it on time. I guess the lesson there is trust God to get you there and mom to push the pedal to the metal!!
I came home and went to be but not for long. My lower back is really bothering me right now especially the tail bone area. But, I don't want to take another pain pill because I know it will make me sleepy so I will wait on that.
Tomorrow promises to be a busy day and I have to be careful not to do too much but I am so excited that Cottia's softball team is coming over. When we bought this place one of the major reasons was because it was big enough to host these kinds of events. I just hope the girls have a good time. They've earned it.

No comments:

Post a Comment