Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I woke at 430 this morning and could not go back to sleep. After the news of the day I am just wide awake. I know I need the rest and you would think with the valum in me I would be able to get a good nights sleep but I am awake and just waiting to wake the family. I have also developed a cold and have a terrible headache so I am not sure how today will go. I still plan to call to see if I can get in with my doctor today but need some rest. I just can't believe how the last 24 hours have changed so many things. I just want my life back but this is the life I have been given and I am going to live it to the fullest. I just needed to write something. I want to back to bed but there really is no reason to do that at this point so I will just wait. We will see what God has in store for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment