Sunday, May 29, 2011

I think yesterday may have taken more out of me than I thought. I really didn't do much but last night I was so tired. About 2am I woke to some really bad tremors. They lasted about 20-10 minutes. But, this time was the first time that I can remember them being accompanied with chest pain. I reached over to Emily who help my hand. I'm not sure how much she remembers because she was so tired. After the tremors had passed I got up and went to the rest room. I came back and had to catch my breath. I was too afraid to walk to the kitchen so I just let the pain pass which it did. I woke this morning very tired and worn down but still got up, took a shower, and made it to Church. I really wanted to go because I knew it was the day we honored our graduates and one of the young men is the young man who has become like the son I don't have. I was so proud of him and he looked so proud of his accomplishment so it made it worth while. I tried all I could to stay in the sanctuary but the pain in my back and bottom were just too much so I headed back to the Bridal area for the rest of the service. After church my children wanted to go out to eat so we did. Oh, I did have a minor tremor at Church between breakfast and sunday school but it was not that bad. Anyway, after we ate our lunch we headed out to the car. I decided to head down the handicapped ramp but tried a little too fast. I lost control of the walker but did not fall.I was able to grab the handle before falling completely. I did hurt my hand but nothing too serious. Luckily Emily was there and she grabbed me to help me catch my balance. Amazing how she is able to help bring balance to my life. We came home and I spent most of the afternoon on the bed. Emily and the girls went swimming and I went on the porch just to be outside. I brought Eva in and gave her a bath and fed her. Cottia soon came in and got her bath then also supper. I put both girls to bed. Emily started laundry and I know she is exhausted. right now, I am very sore and in some pain. My back really hurts but no chest pain at last not right now. It amazes me that with all I have been through and all that has happened there are so many others that are in worse shape than me. So, always let God lead and show his mercy because no matter how bad it is the one thing I can say is I am not scared. I am comforted by his presense and the great music that ministers to my very soul.
On another note, I hope everyone has a great weekend and a wonderful memorial weekend. Knowing what they have been through truly makes me realize just how blessed I am and that my problems are nothing compared to their sacrifice.

No comments:

Post a Comment