Sunday, May 15, 2011

Today has been a pretty good day. My speech seems better today and I do think the valum is helping. I have stuttered a bit but not nearly as much as I have in the past. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that I do believe things are getting better slowly but surely. I am also able to sing which makes my soul rejoice. I am sore from the fall yesterday but nothing I can't handle. My foot continues to hurt quite a bit and I have a headache again but I am getting so used to it that I don't think very much about it anymore. This week I have physical therapy Monday and Wednesday. Not sure about occupational therapy. I have a psy therapy tuesday with my new counselor. I have already notified my disability that they are to contact them for future reference. I think I had a tremor yesterday when I woke from my nap but I am not sure which gets back into my memory issues. So many issues at one time.
I went to Church this morning. I have to admit it is hard going. I want to be there and everyone is so kind and caring yet there is still this sense of embarrassment on my part that I have not been able to get over. I sat out front for the music part of the service then go back to the bridal area where I usully fall asleep. God's plan continues to unfold and I continue to seek his guidance. Only he knows his plan. I just have to figure out how to follow it.

No comments:

Post a Comment