Friday, May 13, 2011

Today, I had physical therapy and the neurological nurse came by. They don't know why my blood pressure readings are different in each arm. Sometimes the difference is pretty drastic and other times it is not that much at all but there is always a difference. Kind of interesting. Usually my left arm pressure is lower than my right arm. The pains in my foot are pretty constant but the headaches have gotten better. They are still there but not as bad. I asked if I might be able to get in the pool as long as there were folks over here to help me but right now they don't think that is a good idea. But, it is a goal we can works towards. My blood pressure was kind of high for me today but still in pretty good range for most folks. It is 130/90 then 140/90 something. they have decided to keep a record of pressure in both arms. just to follow how it goes. They continue to be concerned about my balance and falling but I am learning to walk with the walker and to depend on it more and more without using it as a crutch but rather something to guide me. My goals continue to be to simply improve. I am not going to put the pressure on myself like I did before. I feel it made matters worse. God continue to control the situation. So, life continues and it is certainly a rollercoaster ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment