Monday, May 23, 2011

Today started out pretty good. I had tood speech therapy but I was in some pain so physical therapy did not go quite as well. I was able to do the things she wanted me to do but I just gave out due to the pain from the fall on Saturday. But, I did have something that has not happened before. I woke up from a nap and fell out of bed. I am not sure if I had a tremor while asleep which led to me losing my balance getting out of bed of it it just happened. But, when I got back in the bed I had a major tremor. It lasted a good 10 to 15 minutes and now seems to have gone. My blood pressure actually went down after working out which the physical therapist said she has never seen. The pressure continues to be switch from high to low and from left to right. BP is different in each arm for everyone but usually the left is higher due to it being closer to the heart in my case it is a lot of the times lower. Just strange. This episode does worry me but I have an appointment with my doctor tomorrow to go over these issues. I just want some answers. The physical therapist kind of jokingly said I need to go to MUSC to be a case study! that might not be such a bad idea. Right now, I am just glad the tremors have past. My mom is on her way over to help me with the girls. The big deal now for me is just how tired I am. These tremors just take it out of me so bad and make me so tired. I guess we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment