Thursday, May 26, 2011

Today I got to go to Cottia's school which was very cool. She showed us the things she has been working on and I loved watching her put together words and math issues. She is so smart and I just know her life is going to be a great one. I woke this morning and went through the usual routine of getting Emily up then Cottia, then Eva. Eva is usually already awake so all I have to do is get her going and trust me once she hits the floor she is off and running for the day. I took Cottia's book bag and lunch bag and Emily's brief case to the car and then got ceral ready for the kids so they can start their day with a good breakfast. I made Emily's glass of tea and then got them on their way. Because I have to use the walker it really takes it out of me so I was already worn out before I left the house. But, seeing the excitement in Cottia's eyes when I came to her school made it all worth while.
I had to get a prescrition filled so I stopped by the pharmacy then came on back home. Now, I am completely worn down. God continues to work and we continue our journey through his will no matter what it is.
Cottia has two more softball games. One is in Pelion tonight but I think I will pass on that one and just make the last game which is next week. Go Darlings!!
Someone asked me how God is working in my life yesterday. I have to admit I became angry but I also have to admit that I see him working everyday just by my waking up. It is interesting that I go to bed everynight wondering if I will wake up but God wakes me everyday and while I can't say I always have a smile on my face it doesn't take long for my girls to put one there and that makes all the differencein the world for me. My love of my children and wife continue to sustain me. But, most of all it is God's strength that keeps me going. I have seen him bring me to the right doctors and counselors. I have seen him guide our steps and I have seen him love us in ways we are not capable of loving ourselves. this person asked me how much time I spend reading his words or praying. I don't read anything so I don't spend anytime in the wordas far as praying that is kind of constant but with no formal format just a conversation with the God I love. I also have to admit that I am angry at my situation but I will get over that. I am not angry at God. It took some time for me to realize that.

No comments:

Post a Comment