Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I did not have a very good night last night. Eva woke up and while I enjoy every moment with her playtime at midnight is not a good thing! Then, I woke up at 4 with the worst headache I have had in a long time. Emily said and she is right it was due to stress. We were able to get into see my doctor today and he was so amazing. He read the report from the psy doctor and said while it is not good it is also not what he thinks and based on the hospital, healthsouth and original psy eval he is not chaning the diagnosis. I almost had a major tremor talking about it but I was able to keep control. My doctor assured me that he was going to do everything necessary to help us even if it meant taking out the lap band and pacemaker to do an MRI. I don't expect it to come to either but the fact that he is willing to do anything to protect me is so reassuring. I have cancelled all future appointments with the other doctor. My doctor said it would do more harm than good at this point to even continue with him so we are going to seek a new referral for further eval. He is also going to be sure to get all my records to my disability folks. We also got some good news from that front. I have been approved disability through May 29th but Dr Griggs has already said he will continue it beyond that and as long as it takes to get to the bottom of all of this. I should have known to go to my family doctor to begin with. God is so good and he has once again stepped in and shown his grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment