Monday, May 2, 2011

Today I started my behavioral therapy. It will require homework which I hate but I will do what I have to to get better. We made it home in time for both speech and physical therapy. I did have some stuttering issues earlier in the day but as the day went on it got better. I noticed the more tired I became the less the stuttering. I also took the valum 10 ml and that definently made a difference as far as calming me down and I was able to rest. I was up late last night watching all the news on the death of Bin Ladin. It is not unusual for me to be up late but I was up later than normal last night so I was tired today and it showed. The behavorial therapist filled out the paper work for my disability while I was there but I also need to be sure to follow up with disability for Dr Griggs. Their office called and said I will have to make my own apt with the psychologist as they do not take referrals so I have the number and will make the apt tomorrow. In the mean time, I continue to be in good spirits and feel blessed to be loved and prayed for.

No comments:

Post a Comment