Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Today I went back to Healthsouth Rehab hospital. This is a place I feel safe and I was evaluated for outpatient Occupational, physical, and speech therapy. The speech theraptist said she thought she heard tremors in my voice that is the first time I have been told that but I wonder if the tremors that have been happening have just moved to the voice box so it may be new. It felt great to get out of the house and it was great to see some great folks that helped me through such a hard time. I will be seen twice a week for all three therapies but we don't know for how long. August was mentioned but I guess we will see. We did discuss and it was felt and agreed that I should remain out on disability while going through the therapy. I know the therapy will be more intense and I feel it will speed up my recovery so I am not giving up. Amazing how God provides that lift just when it is needed. I will say the pain in my left ankle was very intense today and when the physical therapist did his eval it really hurt. I had a few tremors but nothing major compared to other tremors. All in all it was great to be there and I am glad we can do this outpatient because it will get me out of the house.
The girls are back home and I have put Eva to bed. She does not seem to be feeling too well but hopefully she will have a good nights sleep which means I will have a great nights sleep. Cottia helped out as well and I am glad they are back in the house all though I do miss their mother. I am very tired from today and the pain continues in my left heel and foot and a little in the right but once God has a plan and he is in control. Emily comes home tomorrow and It will be good to have the entire family home again.

No comments:

Post a Comment