Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Not much to say except it's 5:10am and I woke up with chest pain and some sweating in the bed. So, I decided I needed to take some nitro again. I washed some dishes and took out the trash even though I am not supposed. I even went ahead and took Emily's stuff out to the car so I don't have that to worry about when they wake up. Eva was awake. It's as if she knows I need her. So, I got her out of bed and put on a fresh pull up and loved on her for a little while then put her back to bed. I am going back to bed in a few minutes. The nitro and the aspirin I took seem to have helped. It usually takes about a half an hour and I am beginning to get some releaf now so hopefully I can get some rest before the rest of the family wakes up. At least I don't have any appointments today so I can rest the day away. I really think I need it. The fact that the nitro helps does worry me a bit because that means it is my heart but the fact that it helps also comforts me because it means I don't need to go back to the hospital. So, I am going to try to go back to bed and get some rest. I hope everyone has a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment