Monday, June 6, 2011

The nurse came out and is asking for 6 more weeks to keep an eye on my BP. Once again she checked and while the numbers are not bad the fact that the left arm is weaker than the right is a warning sign then throw in the right arm being 8 points different is also a warning sign. There is certainly something happening on the left side of my body we just don't know what it is. My left foot continues to be in pain and the shin (sp) hurts and there is a tingling sensation in my left goot and sometimes in the left arm but there is a good new in that my heart rate continues in sinue rhythm. She did say the tremors are a big concern and because there is no way to predict when they will happen that it is best I contiue not to drive or get in the pool. Her point is if I go under Emily probably would not be able to get me up. Physically, I have begun to accept that this may be the best it is going to get. I want so much to be back to my normal self but I think it is time to just accept this is my life and God has a plan and I have to accept it. I don't know if I will be ready to go back to work in July even on a part time basis but I am also scared of losing my place. I have been assured my job is secure but I am naturally a worrier so it is not easy for me to just let it go and let God handle it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment