Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Today, I feel a bit weaker and have been a bit shakey. I'm getting tired of complaining and spending time on everything that is wrong in my life. I am in a lot of pain and wonder why it continues. I did find out today that I have an appointment with healthsouth outpatient on Tuesday. They will evaluate me for physical, occupational, and speech therapy. I will have to get there but it is time for me to start retaking my life. I did have a few minor tremors today but not nearly as bad and I had to take my nitro due to chest pain. So, there you have it. The troubles for today.
But, I want to concentrate on something else today. I want to concentrate on the wife that every morning gets up and takes our children to Maw Maw's. She then goes to work and then picks the kids up. They come home and bring such great joy to my life. She then gets in the pool, not sure how hard that really is, and cleans the pool every evening. This evening she made my favorite dish squash for supper and then she gets ready for the next day. I want to concentrate on my two beautiful girls who are growing way too fast. They are healthy and they bring such great joy to my life. I want to concentrate on the fact that we have food to eat and a house to live in. We have internet access and even satelite television. I want to concentrate on life and that it is worth living no matter the circumstances. I want to concentrate on the fact that I have people praying for me and caring what happens. I want to concentrate on getting better no matter how long it may take. I'll continue to update on my health but I want to try to focus on the good things instead of what is wrong. I am afraid I am giving up and that is something a Taylor never does. God has been good to me and I give him all the praise and glory for all I have been through and all that is to come no matter what it is. But, tonight, I concentrate on my little family. We are just 4 people but we are a family and we are together. Who cares if I have to walk with a walker the rest of my life and if I speak with some fluency issues for the rest of my life. As long as I have these 3 other people I am blessed and give God all the praise for his goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment