Monday, June 13, 2011

Another kind of slow day. I am still sore from the fall Friday and am feeling the pain in the toes from the trip Saturday. I just wish the pain would go away but it seems it will continue no matter what. I did do a little around the house this morning before Emily and the girls left because I was worried I would fall and wanted to do some things because I am tired of my days feeling like they are meaningless. I went back to bed around 12 after taking the pain medication and slept until Emily and the girls got home. They went swimming and I decided to go outside with them. Even though I am not comfortable getting in the pool I did enjoy watching them have so much fun. I gave the girls a bath and got them ready for bed after the swim and am exhausted again. It amazes me how tired I get doing just the least little thing. But, I manage to wash dishes and try to help out as much as I can.
I do have an appointment with a neurologist in August which was set up by Dr. Westerbrook. I will be curious to see what he has to say but the earliest we could get in is August. In the mean time, I am going to try to get back into outpatient physical therapy and to strengthen my body. So, life continues and I continue to be a mystery!

No comments:

Post a Comment