Saturday, June 4, 2011

Not much to post today. I have been tired most of the day and I have noticed that the pain in my left side is now progressed to my left hand and I am beginning to feel it some in the right side. But, the most intense pain remains in my lower back. Sometimes it hurts so bad I think I am going to go crazy but there really isn't much that can be done other than take the pain medicine. I did get a lot of rest and my cousin Sherrell got my oldest daughter Cottia and they spent most of the day together with the other cousins which was fun for Cottia. They came here and swam and went to build a bear. Emily took Eva and went shopping. I have to admit that I am beginning to feel weaker and weaker instead of stronger but my left side is stronger than it was just my over all body feels weaker. I am learning that the walker is just something I have to get used to and it is a part of my life that isn't going anywhere soon. I still hope to get past it and can walk around the kitchen and bathroom as long as I have something to hold onto then I am ok but if I am out in the open I have to have the walker. It is a hard adjustment but one I think I have been preparing for a while now. But, I plan to go to church tomorrow and to practice some music. I'm not sure I will be ready to sing for Father's day but I just hope I will be able to sing soon. I just have to know that I am going to be relaxed and comfortable in order for this to work. But, God is in control and I think I will know when I am ready. I still want to sing for my girls but mostly I want to sing to the glory of the Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment