Saturday, June 11, 2011

Today I am in a lot of pain from the fall but I am getting through it and I know it will get better. But, the main news is that a new and good friend came and got both Cottia and me and we went fishing!! We didn't stay long only about 2 hours but it was good to be out and we caught some fish! In fact Cottia caught more than any of us! She is quite the little fisher person. We were back home by 930 and I went back to bed and stayed there until around 3. Cottia stayed with my mom the rest of the day and Eva is taking a nap. I am so grateful to God for providing a way and for the fun day I had with my oldest child. The pain I am in will eventually go away but the memory of today will last for her and me for a lifetime!! God is so awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment