Friday, June 17, 2011

Most of the pain today was in my foot and lower back. I had the tingling in the left arm again and the pain in the left foot was and is right now very intense. So, there really isn't much new to tell I did have a tremor so they are a daily affair but this evening I took my little girl fishing. Now, that doesn't sound like such a big deal but to me it meant everything. I got very tired after only about an hour where as I used to fish for hours on end but the important part was the time I spent with my daughter and that she caught two fish!!! I caught a few myself and it was one of those days I will never forget. My mom came along and helped me out some but all of the worm changes and removal of the fish from the hooks was left to me. I don't know if I can truly explain how much it meant to me because for just one afternoon I felt like her old daddy again. I had my walker and I had to sit the entire time but it was so worth all the pain I am in right now. Spending time with my daughter means more to me than any pain I may have to endure. Thank you Father for this one afternoon and the joy it brought me. I may get other Father's day gifts but none will compare to this afternoon. Just a special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment