Sunday, June 19, 2011

I didn't blog yesterday because I really didn't do very much. I was in a lot of pain which has continued today. I did get up and go to Church and my wife and girls took me out to eat for lunch. My wife said she wants me to speak with my counselor about being depressed. I have felt I was getting depressed for some time and my wife is right in saying that I have a right to be but it isn't like it was before when I became so depressed after my dad died. My body just feels like it is getting weaker. The pain in my left foot is really intense and now that it has moved to the right is really beginning to worry me. I am more concerned that I will have to be on pain medicine for the rest of my life. That is really all I will say about my health today.
I do want to say what an honor it is to be the father to Cottia Caroline and Eva Marie. They bring great joy to my heart and soul. My body may be weakening. I don't know but my heart of love for these two little girls is growing stronger as the days pass. The body may give out but the heart of love will never weaken for these two little ones. Life is blessed when you are a dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment