Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I don't have a lot to say as today was kind of a day off. I go back to therapy tomorrow and then counseling Friday. But, one thing I did have happen today which was interesting is I cut myself with a kitchen knife. It wasn't bad or very deep but it did bleed and I felt nothing. I did not even know I had cut myself until I saw the blood on the finger. It was my index finger. Under normal circumstanes I would have felt that but I didn't today. So, I wonder if this is what the therapist was referring to about the nerve sensitivity. I will adress this with the therapist about it on Friday. That is really about it. I now know I have to be able to return to work at least part time by the end of August so the biggest obstacle is my speech. I will address with my doctors next week and with my counselor this week. I know I am not ready right now but I know what I have to do so I ask for prayers that I can at least return part time by the end of August.
Finally, Go Gamecocks!!! We repeated and it is a great feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment