Thursday, June 2, 2011

Last night was another one of those nights where the pain kept waking me up and kept me from getting a good night rest. I went to bed early in the hopes of having a good night but I guess it just was not meant to be. I am very sleepy right now but I have an appointment with my cardiologist this morning. I am hoping to get some answers regarding the BP issues. It probably is nothing but it is better to be checked out than to just let it go. I may blog more later but right now I am just physically tired. I also spend way too much time worrying about things I have no control over. I need to learn to let God take control and just let go. But, at least for me, that is easier said than done. So, it is off to the cardiologist to see what he has to say. I think it will probably just be a matter of changing my medications but we will see. Have a good day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment