Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Today has not been too bad. I had to go to the ENT and was told the ringing in my ear needs to be monitored and that if I start getting dizzy I need to let them know. The bleeding continues and I continue to have intense pain but there is just nothing that can be done. The surgeons office called and I am to see them Monday before returning to work. I have to admit I have mixed emotions about returning. I want to go back but the pain is so bad I just don't know if I can stand it. I had a lot of PVC episodes today and 1 was very intense but the others were not so bad. I just continue to work through all of this. I think my biggest concern is how my daughters are going to see me in the future. Will they see this weak man that is dependent on others for everything or will they see their daddy, a strong vibrant man working to take care of them and their mother. I claim the later. God continues to give me strength and I know I am in his care. I just never thought at this point in my life I would have all these issues and even have to clean blood from myself during the day. I am not sure what lesson I am meant to learn but please Father teach me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment