Thursday, December 2, 2010

I decided today that I needed to do some things. So, I did try to get some things done but I am really paying for it now. I have bled again and it is really uncomfortable. I just have to get my body going again and don't know any other way to do it. I continue to take the medicines they have prescribed for me but it really does not help. There are days I just wish I could start crying and cry all day to get out all this emotion I have built up. I think I will watch a very emotional movie to see if I can get it started. I am supposed to return to work Tuesday but honestly don't know if I will be able to stand it. Even right now as I am writing this the pain is throbing and very instense. I now have a great respect for those that deal with pain like this on a daily basis. time moves on and life continues. No matter what, God is in control and I do trust him.

No comments:

Post a Comment