Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I saw my surgeon today and he did an exam. He said I am healing but it is just going slow. He also said he was not too concerned about the bleeding as that is normal. But, if it is still there in a few months then we need to be concerned. He did say I needed more time to heal. That sometimes it just takes a while and when you couple that with everything else I have been through it is just going to take a while. So, he picked the date and said for me not to return to work until Jan 10th. I am releaved as I know my body is just not ready so hopefully I can rest and get better. The exam was not pleasant but it was necessary. He also said it was critical that I follow up with my cardiologist regarding the angina. He said that was the most important thing right now. I have had several PVC episodes this afternoon but they have not been as painful as the ones Friday evening. Hopefully I am not building up to another angina attack.

The office manager from the surgery center visited with me one and one. She apologized for how my case had been handled and assured me she would have it taken care of this afternoon and that she would give me a call. As of 4:10 I have not heard from her. But, I am willing to give it until tomorrow. I do understand no system is perfect and that it does appear their medical records area dropped the ball on that.

All in all, today has not been too bad. Just a few things here and there. Frankly I am more concerned about my heart than anything else. I also worry that I could be having panic attacks but I just don't think that is the case. Obviously there is something physical so we just have to figure out what that is. What a life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment