Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Today I went to my gastro. I felt I really needed his opinion on everything. He said he does not normally see patients post surgery as he does not do the surgery. He felt I needed to see my surgeon and go tomorrow. He said he was surprised the surgeon had not examined me and allowed the PA to do the examination. He did do an examination and said he would not be able to do anything further than just a visual as I needed to be under anesthesia (sp). He also said he could not do a colonoscopy to rule other things out as my body just could not be put through that right now. He saw the incision from the surgery but could not go any further with the examination. He said he felt I should be a lot further along than I am at this point. He also said he did not understand why they did the internal hemmoroids. He felt taking the external would have been enough. What's done is done though. I have to work through all of this and just trust it is going to get better. I have another appointment with my primary tomorrow to see his thoughts and to check on my back to make sure it is not being affected by all of this. I appreciate everyone's prayers and concern as we continue this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment