Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My wife is sick!!! She woke this morning with the stomach flu and has been throwing up all day. So, the kids and I got out of the house. I really do not need this thing to go through our house again. Please Father, don't let the girls get sick. When we left we went to visit my cousin and then took the girls to McDonalds on 321 so they could all play. It was my way of wearing them out so they will sleep well tonight. I had a wonderful visit with my cousin who I love very much then we went by food lion to buy momma some gingerale. Took the girls home and gave them a bath. I stripped the bed and began trying to wash the germs out of the house. But, I am really paying for it. The pain is incredible and I have had some bleeding. I will get through it because my family needs me and it has to get done. Hopefully my wonderful wife will be back up good as new soon. She took such good care of me for the past few months so I am glad to have the opportunity to minister to her.

My disability called today and they have approved the disability through Jan 5th. We will see how things go from there. God is continuing to watch over us and we give him all the praise and glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment