Thursday, December 9, 2010

This morning I went to my primary care giver. He did an exam of my back and said the disc and lower back issue is not related to the hemmoroid issue. But, the tail bone issue may be as a nerve may have been hit during surgery. He prescribed Prednisone to see if it will help with the disc. He said this would have been there no matter my weight but losing the weight will certainly help. He said if the Prednisone does not work then I may be looking at shots in the back and eventually surgery. God please don't let that happen. I just don't know if I can go through anymore. He referred me back to my surgeon regarding the tail bone so I went there and spoke with the nurse. She came out and sat with me in the lobby. I think looking her eye to eye was helpful. Somtimes, I think they lose touch when dealing with us over the phone and actually seeing me face to face may have helped. I explained that I am scared. I just don't understand why I am still in so much pain. I also am afraid of losing my job and just feel so undertain. She seemed to understand. I also explained what the gastro had said yesterday and that I really need them to get the disability paper work completed and sent in ASAP. My surgeon was actually in surgery today so he could not see me. The nurse was going to speak with the PA and then with the surgeon. I am hoping to hear something from them tomorrow. I am really concerned that this thing is not going to end soon. My spirit is so down right now. But, at the same time I feel optimistic. I don't know how to explain that. I think it is the Holy Spirit ministering to me letting me know He is in charge and no matter what I will be taken care of. My God is so awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment