Saturday, December 11, 2010

Wow, two days in a row that were better! I have not had that since before the first surgery way back in August. Tonight, I am in some pain but it is not as bad as previous. The only concerns I have is the amount of PVC episodes that are happening right now. Last night I could not catch my breath due to how heavy the PVC episodes were. It really did scare me. I stated to wake my wife but decided to ride it out. One of these days that is going to be a big mistake. Eventually they subsided but I did not get a lot of rest. Today I have been very tired which is to be expected. The PVC episodes have continued today and I have had some shortness of breath but it has not been nearly as bad as it was last night. I guess we will see.

Tomorrow is our Church Christmas program. I am looking forward to worshiping and celebrating the birth of the risen Savior!

No comments:

Post a Comment