Sunday, December 5, 2010

I spoke with my manager tonight and also have discussed with my wife and right now I still plan to return to work Tuesday. My manager told me not to worry and she will continue to work with me no matter what. There is a possibility I would return to work part time which I am researching with my disability. I personally think that would be best to try and ease back into work but also to make sure my body can take it. The pain is increasing instead of getting better which really does worry me. But, I may just have to live with it. Time will tell.

On another note, I had a wonderful evening with my wife. It is kinda rare that we get to go out to eat together alone and we were able to do that tonight. I am so thankful for her and all she means to me and does for our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment